When you join with Australian 24/7 Roadside Services you will have peace of mind knowing we have no administration fees or member joining fees & you have control of your account.
Australian owned & operated – all our call centre operators are Australian and our call centres are based in Australia, keeping Australians employed and keeping it local. We are proud Australians keeping our business in Australian hands.
We’re here to help our members 24/7 365 days under these trying times, and our team understands the importance of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Member Cover: Motorcycles, vehicles, 4×4 vehicles, scooters, sidecars, Can Ams, Trikes (including custom Trikes), & we also cover restored vintage motorcycles and vehicles. Australian 24/7 Roadside Services will provide the member with Roadside Assistance Australia Wide, the membership will apply to anything you have registered and paid for via your account.
Membership will be active in 48 hrs, once your account has been set up you can add and pay for extras motorcycle/vehicles on the same account at anytime. Membership may be registered under the name of an individual, company or an organisation (including hire companies). Membership is not transferable to another person and applies to the vehicles registered.
Essentials Your Reward Motorcycle & Vehicle: Essentials your reward is only available with the 1 policy.
Are you over twenty five or over fifty? Get rewarded with the Essentials Policy today ! Use promotion codes listed to receive an amazing discount and only pay $79.00 or $74.50 for a 1 year Premium policy year after year for your total peace of mind. This amazing offer is based on honesty for the over 25+ and over 50+ members & our roadside assist service teams around Australia will only ask to sight your drivers licence as proof of age. Remember, you must be over 25 years of age to take advantage of this great offer! Please note any member who attempts to receive this service by deception will be charged for the cost of service and may result in cancelling your policy.
Once you have set up your account you can add and pay for extra’s on the same account at anytime using the Essentials promotion codes each time.
Promo Codes: 50+ Essentials Promotion Codes: Aus24750sEssentials1 Only $74.50 per year – 25+ Essentials Promo Code: Aus24725sEssentials1 – $79.00 per year and have savings year after year.
Member Login/Account Information Changes: You can login to your account using your user name and password and update your personal or company information, e.g. address, telephone number, and email address.
Making Changes To Your Policy: If you simply want changes to your existing policy e.g. motorcycle/vehicle details, open a ticket via your account and send us the new information e.g. make, model, year, vin number, registration number and this will be updated within 24hrs with the new information supplied by you, this helps us verify you are the holder of the account and for security reasons.
Membership Renewal: As a member you are able to renew your policy via your personal account (invoices) to renew, email reminders are also generated to remind you your policy is due to expire soon.
Assistance Contact Information: Once becoming a member we suggest you make sure you enter the Roadside Assistance number into your phone 1300 952 500 for safe keeping. We don’t send out membership cards due to members having access to their own active Roadside Assistance accounts. All member call outs for Roadside Assistance will also be recorded via the members account for your personal reference.
Motorcycle & Vehicle Accidents & Recovery Assist 24/7 365 Days: Have total peace of mind knowing we can assist you in organising accident related recovery even if your not a member, this will be at the members or customers expense and payable upon request of service, this fee can be claimed against your comprehensive insurance policy. Charges for towing, recovery and storage of motorcycles are set with the Department of Fair Trading, and pricing is in accordance to each states legislation across Australia.
Terms: Premium Roadside Assist Cover Includes.
- Australia Wide Coverage – 24/7 365 Days
- Battery Replacements Service
- Breakdown Accommodation
- Breakdown Car Hire
- Box Trailer
- Boat Trailer
- Emergency Fuel
- Flat Battery/Jump Starts
- Flat Tyre Change
- Motorcycle Trailer
- No Excess Kms/Nearest Repairer
- Unlimited Callouts 24/7 365 Days
- Unlimited Towing Nearest Repairer
- Unlimited Flat Tyres Nearest Repairer
- Unlimited Km’s Nearest Repairer
- Vehicle Key Lockouts & Retrievals
0.1. Motorcycles or vehicles must be of road worthy condition with no defects and must be registered according to its state of registration by its owner.
0.2. It is the Members responsibility is to pay any excessive cost over and above the normal cost of any specific service carried out, theses terms also apply to any Member that requests a specific contractor to carry out work on their behalf.
0.3. If a Member requests a specific repairer further away than the closest repairer where the breakdown has been reported the Member is to pay any excessive cost over and above the normal cost of the tow to the nearest repairer.
0.4. Remote Location Including National Parks: Motorcycle is deemed to be located in a remote location, or a road not trafficable by a 2-wheel drive roadside assistance vehicle or the breakdown location is deemed as being remote, National Parks are deemed as remote if your inside National Parks boundaries no roadside assist will be rendered. If you require assistance this will be at the members expense and payable on request of service. (If we are unable to assist refer to clause 0.8)
0.5. Roadside Assistance is only available on any sealed or designated road that our team and service providers deem to be safe. Roadside Assistance is only provided where the weight is less than 3.5 tonnes gross and the length of the vehicle is less than 5.5 meter, and applies to box trailers, boat trailers, caravans and motorcycle trailers.
0.6. When requesting Roadside Assistance, you must provide the correct vehicles details and the exact location. All services will be at your expense if we are not able to confirm membership or locate you based on the information you have provided.
0.7. If you require a tow, we can assist you in the transportation and or storage of any additional items other than your motorcycle or vehicle (e.g. Motorcycle/vehicle-trailer). Should specialised towing equipment or personnel be required this service will be at the Members expense payable upon request.
0.8. There may be instances where our service providers are not able to and we are not able to assist you, in such cases Australian 24/7 Roadside Services will refund your membership fee.
0.9. Member services and benefits will become affective within 48 hrs after the receipt of payment, membership must be paid for and be current to obtain any service or benefits.
10. Services will not be provided to a Member who in our view is abusive, threatening or violent to any of our staff members or our contractors, or who attempts to receive service by deception. Should a Member behave in this way we may, after full investigation; (A) Suspend or cancel services to the Member, (B) Impose service fees for further service request,(C) Void the membership.
11. Roadside Assistance is provided in the event of an unexpected mechanical breakdown. It does not cover motorcycle or vehicle maintenance or permanent repairs. Temporary repairs may be at the request of the Member to mobilise the motorcycle or vehicle (where able). However, regular maintenance or mechanical repairs, major or otherwise, is the Members responsibility and will be at the Members expense.
12. Australian 24/7 Roadside Services Pty Ltd is an Emergency Roadside service. Therefore Roadside Assistance services and or towing benefits do not apply for:
a) a motorcycle or vehicle we deem to be un-roadworthy, or that is unregistered;
b) a motorcycle or vehicle at a motor repairer
c) a motorcycle or vehicle that is partly or fully dismantled or on which repairs have been attempted by anyone (including a license motor mechanic) or has pre-existing failure or breakdown;
d) a motorcycle or vehicle where the tow has not been arranged by us;
e) a motorcycle or vehicle that has been involved in or suffered damage as a consequence of an accident, flood, theft, fire or malicious damage.
f) a motorcycle or vehicle which has been modified in ways that in our view increases the possibility of it sustaining damage during towing, or in ways that make damage- free towing difficult, unless such modifications are removed prior to towing. This includes modified or factory released accessories;
g) a motorcycle or vehicle which has been driven or transported to any licensed motor repairer;
h) any parts, labour or other cost related with the repair of the motorcycle;
I) any financial loss or liability, however sustained, occurring from or in any way connected with a breakdown or accident;
j) any freight cost;
k) transportation of a accident damaged motorcycle or vehicle;
l) any cost related to making arrangement for pets and animals;
m) motorcycles or vehicles driven against our instruction or the instruction of a licensed motor repairer;
n) a motorcycle or vehicle that has been transported to a holding or shipment facility;
o) a motorcycle or vehicle that has been used in race track event;
13. If a Member has received and continues to request Roadside Assistance or towing for the motorcycle or vehicle repeatedly on an unjust and excessive number of instances in a year, we may refuse to provide further Roadside Assistance or towing. Alternative services will be offered at the Members expense payable upon request of service.
14. Australian 24/7 Roadside Services does not cover breakdowns caused by conditions that existed prior to the commencement of membership. Any failure that occurred prior to the commencement of your membership will be at the Members expense and payable at the time the service is provided.
15. We will attempt to transport all passengers, provided that each person can be legally transported in the tow truck. In the event that we are unable to transport all passengers we will assist in organising alternative transport, such as a taxi, this will be at the Members expense.
16, Once a callout has been provided for a breakdown, any subsequent callouts arising from the same breakdown will be provided at the member’s expense payable at the time of the callout. This includes towing for a motorcycle that has been towed after hours to the member’s home, a holding yard or place of safety and subsequently requires further towing for the same breakdown, limited to one callout per breakdown.
17. We will not authorise or pay for any service performed or carried out prior to the commencement date of the membership.
18. Adventure riders and 4x4 vehicles conditions apply see remote (Definition 0.4 and clause 0.8) (Conditions Apply).
19. If the Member fails to pay for battery replacements, fuel and excess towing fees your membership will be void and you will incur cost in relation to the recovery.
20. Breakdown Accommodation: 3 night’s @ $90.00 per night room rate only. Member benefit assistance limit is $270.00 for breakdowns that are more than 100km’s from their registered residence. In the event the Member pays we will assist with the reimbursement of emergency accommodation costs - room rate only. (This does not include pre-booked accommodation). For reimbursement you must submit a copy of the following, 1. motel invoice & 2. repairers invoice, this applies only to the registered owner of the motorcycle or vehicle.
21. Breakdown Car Hire Member Benefit Assistance: $85 per day for 3 days for breakdowns more than 100km’s from home. This is applicable for mechanical breakdowns that render your motorcycle/vehicle un-roadworthy for more than 48 hours (excludes workshop and supplier’s delays). 3 days car hire assistance is limited to $255.00 & applies only to the registered owner. In the event the Member pays we will assist you with the reimbursement of the car hire costs up to $85.00 per day. For reimbursement of your car hire you must submit a copy of the repairers invoice along with the car hire invoice (fuel and cost of insurance not claimable).
22. Emergency Out of Fuel: Our Roadside Assistance team can carry between 5 to 10 litres or 50 km worth of emergency fuel (unleaded petrol only). We will deliver sufficient fuel to enable you to travel up to 50kms or to the nearest service station, the supplied emergency fuel will be at the Members expense.
23. Incorrect Fuel: Roadside Assistance is not covered if a Member has entered the incorrect fuel. Towing arrangements and responsibility will be at the Members expense and payable at the time of assistance.
24. Vehicle Lockout and Key Retrievals: Our service team will carry out Lockouts and Key retrievals and in most cases we will be able to gain entry. However, if locksmith services are required this additional service will be at the Member’s expense. Lockouts are covered up to $80 inc GST - with the Member responsible for any costs over this payable at the time of service. Our service team will attempt to open your vehicle when the keys have been locked inside. In the event that we cannot gain access we will arrange for a locksmith to attend (this service will be at the Members expense). Please be advised no responsibility is taken by Australian 24/7 Roadside Services Pty Ltd or its contractors for any damage to your vehicle that may occur as a result. Due to limitations this service may not be available in all cases.
25. Australian 24/7 Roadside Services Pty Ltd reserves the right to change pricing and policy amendments, terms & conditions without prior notice and are current and effective as of 01/05/2020.
26. All Membership Fees paid to Australian 24/7 Roadside Services including membership fees, administration fees & service fees are non-refundable & membership is not transferable to another person.
27. When becoming an Australian 24/7 Roadside Services Member, you agree to accept all terms and conditions in relation to this Roadside Assistance agreement.
28 . Motorcycle and Scooters - Unacceptable Risk: Roadside assist is not available for following makes and models.
(A) Alfer, Arqin, ATK, AJP Motorcycles, Beta, Braap, Gas Gas Enduro & Motorcross, Fin Scooters, KTM Enduro & Motorcross, Husqvarna Enduro & Motocross, Grand Milano, Ikonik Scooters, Mcskuta, Motobella, Muz, MZ, Nippi, Polaris Farm Bikes and 4x4s, Razor by E-Ton, Sachs, Scorpa, SCP, Secma, Shelung, Sherco, SYM Scooters, Skyteam Ace, Sol Invictus All models, TGB, Thumpstar, TM, Vertemati, Torino Scooters Cruisers & Cafe Racer, VOR, Zongshen, Zoot, CF Moto, CCM, Coyote (Yianshi), Daelim, Derbi, Eagle Wing, EVT, HM, Hunwick Harrop, Hyosung, Italjet, Jawa, Jianshe, Jiajue, Kazuma, Laverda, LEM Motor, Loncin, Longjia, Malaguti, Pagsta, QJ Flash Scooters, or any motorcycles manufactured in China under a Chinese branded name.
(B) Excludes Motorcycles used for and not imported by the Manufacturer and or Australian Distributor.(c) Or Extreme modifications from manufacturer’s original specifications.(d) Or having been used or tested in preparation for or participation in any form of motor sport.(e) Or provide Roadside Assistance for registered or unregistered enduro motorcycles all makes and models.(f) Or two stroke or 4 stroke motorcycle engines road and off road that are agricultural ATV’s, trial, motocross or competition motorcycles.
Australian 24/7 Roadside Services Pty Ltd
P.O Box 4188 Towradgi NSW 2518
Australian Business Number: 56 146 842 999