We’re here to help our Members 24/7 365 days under these trying times & our teams understand the importance of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Member Cover: Motorcycles, vehicles, 4×4 vehicles, scooters, sidecars, Can Ams, Trikes (including custom Trikes) & we also cover restored vintage motorcycles & vehicles. Australian 24/7 Roadside Services will provide the Member with Roadside Assistance Australia Wide, the membership will apply to anything you have registered and paid for via your account.
Membership will be active in 48 hrs, once your account has been set up you can add & pay for extra motorcycles / vehicles on the same account at anytime. Membership may be registered under the name of an individual, company or organisation (including hire companies). Membership is not transferable to another person & applies to the vehicles registered.
Member Login/Account Information Changes: You can login to your account using your user name & password & update your personal or company information, e.g. address, telephone number or email address.
Making Changes To Your Policy: If you simply want changes to your existing policy e.g. motorcycle/vehicle details, open a ticket via your account & send us the new information e.g. make, model, year, VIN number or registration number. Your new details will be updated within 24hrs with the new information supplied by you, this helps us verify you are the holder of the account & for security reasons.
Membership Renewal: As a member you are able to renew your policy via your personal account (invoices) to renew, email reminders are also generated to remind you your policy is due to expire soon.
Assistance Contact Information: Once becoming a Member we suggest you make sure you enter the Roadside Assistance number into your phone 1300 952 500 for safe keeping. We don’t send out membership cards due to Members having access to their own active Roadside Assistance accounts, once you have set up your account you can add & pay for extra motorcycles or vehicles on the same account at anytime. All Member & business callouts will also be recorded via the Members account for your personal reference.
Motorcycle & Vehicle Accidents & Recovery Assist 24/7 365 Days: Have total peace of mind knowing we can assist you in organising accident related recovery even if you’re not a member. This service will be at the members or customers expense and payable upon request of service & can be claimed against your comprehensive insurance policy. Charges for towing, recovery and storage of motorcycles are set with the Department of Fair Trading, and pricing is in accordance to each states legislation across Australia.
Terms: Standard Assist Cover.
Australia Wide Coverage Battery Replacement Service Roadside Assistance 24/7 365 Days Emergency Fuel Delivery Flat Battery – Jump Starts Flat Tyre – Tyre Change with serviceable spare or towing 25km Free Towing (Metropolitan) 50km Free Towing (Country) 3 Callouts Per Year Vehicles/2 Callouts Per Year Motorcycles
Australia Wide Coverage
Battery Replacement Service
Roadside Assistance 24/7 365 Days
Emergency Fuel Delivery
Flat Battery – Jump Starts
Flat Tyre – Tyre Change with serviceable spare or towing
25km Free Towing (Metropolitan)
50km Free Towing (Country)
3 Callouts Per Year Vehicles/2 Callouts Per Year Motorcycles
0.1. Motorcycles or vehicles must be of road worthy condition with no defect and must be registered according to its state of registration by its owner.
0.2. It is the Members responsibility to pay for any excessive cost over and above the normal cost of any specific service carried out, these terms apply to any Member that requests a specific contractor to carry out work on their behalf.
0.3. If a Member requests a specific repairer further away than the nearest repairer where the breakdown has been reported, the Member is to pay any excessive cost over and above the normal cost of the tow to the nearest repairer.
0.4. Remote Location: National parks where a road is not accessible by a standard 2-wheel driver recovery vehicle that the service providers deem to be safe. (If we are unable to assist refer to clause 0.8)
0.5. Roadside Assistance is only available on any sealed or designated road that our team and service providers deem to be safe. Roadside Assistance is only provided where the weight is less than 3.5 tonnes gross and the length of the vehicle is less than 5.5 metres.
0.6. When requesting Roadside Assistance you must provide the correct vehicles details and the exact location. All services will be at your expense if we are not able to confirm membership or locate you based on the information you have provided.
0.7. If you require a tow, we can assist you in the transportation and or storage of any additional items other than your motorcycle or vehicle (e.g. Motorcycle/vehicle-trailer). Should specialised towing equipment be required this service will be at the members expense payable upon request.
0.8. There may be instances where our service provider is not able and we are not able to assist you, in such cases Australian 24/7 Roadside Services Pty Ltd will refund your membership fee and cancel your account at your request.
0.9. Services will not be provided to a Member who in our view is abusive, threatening or violent to any of our staff members or our contractors, or who attempts to receive service by deception. Should a Member behave in this way we may, after full investigation; (A) Suspend or cancel services to the Member, (B) Impose service fees for further service request,(C) Void the membership.
10. Roadside Assistance is provided in the event of an unexpected mechanical breakdown. It does not cover any maintenance or permanent repairs. Temporary repairs may be at the request of the Member to mobilise the vehicle (where able). However, regular maintenance or mechanical repairs, major or otherwise, is the Members responsibility and will be at the Members expense.
11. Australian 24/7 Roadside Services Pty Ltd is an emergency Roadside Assistance service only, therefore, Roadside Assistance services and or towing benefits do not apply for:
a) a motorcycle/vehicle we deem to be un-roadworthy, or that is unregistered;
b) a motorcycle/vehicle at a motor repairer
c) a motorcycle/vehicle that is partly or fully dismantled or on which repairs have been attempted by anyone (including a licensed motor mechanic) or has a pre-existing failure or breakdown;
d) a motorcycle/vehicle where the tow has not been arranged by us;
e) a motorcycle/vehicle that has been involved in or suffered damage as a consequence of an accident, flood, theft, fire or malicious damage.
f) a motorcycle/vehicle which has been modified in ways, that in our view, increase the possibility of it sustaining damage during towing, or in ways that make damage- free towing difficult (unless such modifications are removed prior to towing). This includes modified or factory released accessories;
g) a motorcycle/vehicle which has been driven or transported to any licensed motor repairer;
h) any parts, labour or other cost related with the repair of the motorcycle or vehicle;
I) any financial loss or liability, however sustained, occurring from or in any way connected with a breakdown or accident;
j) any freight cost;
k) transportation of a accident damaged motorcycle or vehicle;
l) any cost related to making arrangement for pets and animals;
m) motorcycle/vehicle driven against our instruction or the instruction of a licensed motor repairer;
n) a motorcycle/vehicle that has been transported to a holding or shipment facility;
o) motorcycle/vehicle that has been used in a motorcycle race track event;
12. If a Member has received & continues to request Roadside Assistance or towing for the motorcycle/vehicle repeatedly on an unjust & excessive number of instances in a year we may refuse to provide further Roadside Assistance or towing. However, alternative services will be offered at the Members expense payable upon request of service.
13. Australian 24/7 Roadside Services does not cover breakdowns caused by conditions that existed prior to the commencement of membership. Any failure that occurred prior to the commencement of your membership will be at the Members expense and payable at the time the service is provided.
14. We will attempt to transport all passengers with the motorcycle/vehicle, provided that each person can be legally transported in the tow truck. In the event that we are unable to transport all passengers we will assist in organising alternative transport, such as a taxi at the Members expense.
15. Once a callout has been provided for a breakdown, any subsequent callouts arising from the same breakdown will be provided at the member’s expense payable at the time of the callout. This includes towing for a motorcycle that has been towed after hours to the member’s home, a holding yard or place of safety and subsequently requires further towing for the same breakdown, limited to one callout per breakdown.
16. We will not authorise or pay for any service performed or carried out prior to the commencement date of the membership.
17. Standard Assist is 3 x callouts per year vehicles, and 2 x callouts motorcycles limited to one call out per breakdown (towing included). Towing is capped at 25km round trip in Metropolitan areas, and 50km round trip in Regional areas. If your motorcycle/vehicle needs to be transported any further the Member will be responsible for the excess towing charges.
18. Any additional motorcycles / vehicles added to your Standard Assist membership have 3 free call outs per year also, limited to one call out per breakdown.
19. If the Member fails to pay for battery replacements, fuel or excess towing fee the membership will be voided and you will incur costs in relation to the recovery.
20. Unused call outs cannot be carried forward into the following year (new year) & they cannot be transferred to any other vehicles registered.
21. If a Member has used all of their service callouts in the year (3 Callouts for Vehicles or 2 Callouts for Motorcycles) and has requested Roadside Assistance, the Member must pay for the service via credit card prior to Roadside Assistance being rendered.
22. Flat Battery | jump starts or battery replacement (cost of battery replacement will be at the Member’s expense).
23. Flat Tyres - transported to the nearest repairer for Motorcycles or changed with your serviceable spare for vehicles.
24. Emergency Out of Fuel: Our Roadside Assistance team can carry between 5 to 10 litres or 50 km worth of emergency fuel (unleaded petrol only). We will deliver sufficient fuel to enable travel up to 50kms or to the nearest service station, the supplied emergency fuel will be at the Members expense.
25. Fuel: Roadside Assistance is not covered if a Member has entered the wrong fuel into their vehicle. However, we can assist with towing arrangements at the Members expense (payable at the time of assistance).
26. Vehicle Lockout and Key Retrievals: Our service team will carry out Lockouts and Key retrievals and in most cases we will be able to gain entry. However, if locksmith services are required this additional service will be at the Member’s expense. Lockouts are covered up to $50 inc GST - with the Member responsible for any costs over this payable at the time of service. Our service team will attempt to open your vehicle when the keys have been locked inside. In the event that we cannot gain access we will arrange for a locksmith to attend (this service will be at the Members expense). Please be advised no responsibility is taken by Australian 24/7 Roadside Services Pty Ltd or its contractors for any damage to your vehicle that may occur as a result. Due to limitations this service may not be available in all cases.
27. All Membership Fees paid to Australian 24/7 Roadside Services including membership fees, administration fees & service fees are non-refundable & membership is not transferable to another person.
28. Australian 24/7 Roadside Services reserves the right to change pricing and policy amendments, terms & conditions without prior notice and are current and effective as of 01/05/2020.
29. When becoming an Australian 24/7 Roadside Services Member, you agree to accept all terms and conditions in relation to this Roadside Assistance agreement.
30. Motorcycle and Scooters - Unacceptable Risk: Roadside assist is not available for following makes and models.
(A) Alfer, Arqin, ATK, AJP Motorcycles, Beta, Braap, Gas Gas Enduro & Motorcross, Fin Scooters, KTM Enduro & Motorcross, Husqvarna Enduro & Motocross, Grand Milano, Ikonik Scooters, Mcskuta, Motobella, Muz, MZ, Nippi, Polaris Farm Bikes and 4x4s, Razor by E-Ton, Sachs, Scorpa, SCP, Secma, Shelung, Sherco, SYM Scooters, Skyteam Ace, Sol Invictus All models, TGB, Thumpstar, TM, Vertemati, Torino Scooters Cruisers & Cafe Racer, VOR, Zongshen, Zoot, CF Moto, CCM, Coyote (Yianshi), Daelim, Derbi, Eagle Wing, EVT, HM, Hunwick Harrop, Hyosung, Italjet, Jawa, Jianshe, Jiajue, Kazuma, Laverda, LEM Motor, Loncin, Longjia, Malaguti, Pagsta, QJ Flash Scooters or any motorcycles manufactured in China.
(B) Excludes Motorcycles used for and not imported by the Manufacturer and or Australian Distributor.(c) Or Extreme modifications from manufacturer’s original specifications.(d) Or having been used or tested in preparation for or participation in any form of motor sport.(e) Or provide roadside assist for registered or unregistered enduro motorcycles all makes and models.(f) Or two stroke or 4 stroke motorcycle engines road and off road that are agricultural ATV’s, trial, motocross or competition motorcycles.
31. Privacy Act 1988: Australian 24/7 Roadside Services Pty Ltd shares your concern over privacy, all membership personal information you have provide will not be disclosed to other parties outside the Australian 24/7 Roadside Services Pty Ltd Group and its business partners. Your information you provide us for the application for cover and where cover is issued to manage and administer your and our rights under our policy for the settlements of claims. To do this we may have to provide his information to third parties as an example insurers loss adjusters, reinsurers, external claims, investigator’s, and or other third parties as required by law. Where you may have to provide us with information about another person you must have their consent to do this, and provide the information on their behalf.
Roadside Terms and Conditions and limits apply to the services read the terms and conditions at deciding whether Australian 24/7 Roadside Services roadside assistance is right for you.
Australian 24/7 Roadside Services Pty Ltd
P.O Box 4188 Towradgi NSW 2518
Australian Business Number: 56 146 842 999